This clinic will be focused on developing technical skills necessary for a smooth start to the summer swimming season. Swimmers who attend will have the opportunity to learn and improve all four strokes and set a strong technical foundation that they can continue to work on with their home coaches. We will utilize video feedback and have multiple coaches on deck to ensure our ideal swimmer-to-coach ratios are upheld.
- Focused in-water skill progressions for all four strokes
- Dives, Backstroke Starts and Relay Takeovers
- Video feedback
- Mental Skills/Tips for initiating excitement for the summer swimming season
Registration will remain open until spots are filled - space is limited!
- When: Sunday May 19th 1-5pm (Holiday Monday)
- Where: Shelby Pool, 105 12th Ave, Shelby, MT 59474, USA
- We will split the swimmers up into small groups depending on age and ability.
- Novice Group(s) - swimmers aged 7-11
- Swimmers aged 6 & Under may be eligible to register depending on ability and maturity. Please contact Kent Aitchison if you have any questions prior to registering.
- Advanced Group(s) - swimmers aged 11 and up
- Pricing: $75.00 USD
- Primary Contact: Kent Aitchison - 403-894-1923 or email@example.com
- Registration Deadline:
- Registration will remain open until spots are filled - space is limited!
- Swim Suit
- Fins (limited availability at facility for borrowing)
Notes + Reminders
- Registration is limited - registration will remain open until spots are filled.
- We hope that swimmers are mature and will be committed to improving themselves throughout the clinic. Please consider this when registering.
- Any additional information will be e-mailed to the address listed in the Registration Form.
- Please contact Camp Director and Head Coach Kent Aitchison at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.